Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Justified



I get excited when new shows start, maybe it's cause around this time of year I am ready to move away from reality t.v. Don't get me wrong I love me some reality tv. I was just ready for something new. So I checked out the new show Justified starring Timothy Olyphant. First off anything with that man in it I will watch.  Second it was actually a pretty good show with cowboy hats, guns and action. Not as action packed as I would like but still it had some. The main character was created by crime novelist Elmore Leonard . I am not gonna try to explain it to you lol. I am pretty bad at that. I will however give you the links to the website where you can watch clips and I think the full episode from last night. http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/justified/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment